Boxing Day Derby
Supporters are asked to arrive early at this fixture to assist with crowd management, and to allow extra time for searchers on duty at the turnstiles.
Supporters are reminded that flares or smoke grenades are banned at home and away fixtures and using one is a criminal offence at all football grounds.
Letting off a firework, flare or smoke bomb at a sports stadium could result in a police prosecution, banning orders and prison sentences, and will also result in the offending club being fined for breaches of the Irish FA’s ground regulations. The throwing of these banned items is not showing support for this club. On the contrary, it is costing the club money in unwelcome fines and supporters are therefore urged not to bring these items to our games.
We anticipate that fans will support this initiative in the hope that supporters are protected in a safe environment whilst cheering on their team.
New Years Day – Covid Certification
From 13th December 2021, all persons using the Bedeck Suite will be legally required to provide proof of their COVID-19 status before entering.
Ways to provide proof of your COVID-19 status are to provide:
- proof you have been fully vaccinated;
- text message or email confirmation from the NHS reporting system of a negative rapid lateral flow test (LFD), taken either that day, or the day before;
- valid notification of a positive result of a COVID-19 PCR test taken no earlier than 30 days, and no later than 180 days, before the relevant time;
- confirmation in writing that you are or were taking part in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus from the organiser of that trial; or
- evidence from the Northern Ireland COVID certification process for medical exemption or an equivalent in your country of residence.