Saturday’s Danske Bank Premiership against Portadown is the first time that supporters will be able to attend a competitive game at Mourneview Park since the introduction of public health guidelines in relation to coronavirus.
With that in mind, the club would ask all supporters attending the game to follow these guidelines in order to assist our staff and stewards, and in order to protect you and your fellow spectators.
- Admittance to Saturday’s game will strictly limited to ticket holders only.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. Turnstiles will open at 4pm and we would ask all supporters to arrive from 4.30pm to allow for seat allocation. The Club would ask everyone to be patient and expect delays until the seat allocation exercise is completed for this game. It is hoped that this will be a one off exercise and that seat allocation will remain in place for the full season..
- The Crescent End and Hospital End turnstiles will both be in operation. Your temperature will be taken before entry. Anybody with a temperature reading higher than 37.8oC will be refused entry.
- In order to maximise the number of supporters we are permitted to have in the ground, all season ticket holders have been allocated a seat. On arrival please speak to a steward/marshall to find out where your seat is..
- Disabled supporters will be located in the Crescent End.
- Due to the restrictions brought in by the Northern Ireland Executive, no bars will be open before, during or after the game.
- At all times and in all parts at the ground please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Please do not congregate in the car park – a steward/marshal will instruct all fans to their seat. Standing is not permitted at the wall at the corner of the Geddis Stand and Crescent End.
- Please follow the instructions of stewards/marshals at all times.
- lf you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets or food and drink outlets, check to see if any of them are not in use and plan accordingly.
- Café Bleu will be open throughout the match with a strict one-way system in operation. Bins are located throughout the ground, with hand sanitiser located beside all bins.
- BlueZone will be operating a ‘one in, one out’ system. Please use social distancing if you are queuing to get into the shop. Face coverings must be worn while inside the shop.
- Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- When moving past other spectators to and from you seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette always cover your mouth it muting to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, hiqh-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- All supporters must remain in their seats at the final whistle and await instructions from stewards/marshals before exiting.
- The Glenfield Road stand will be in use for home supporters. All supporters located in this stand must exit via the Hospital End gates.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
Thank you for your co-operation. Stay alert and stay safe! Help your club, your community and your fellow fans by following these guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Good (Safety Officer), Ronnie Quigg (COVID-19 Committee Chair), Ross Follis (COVID-19 Officer) or any steward/marshall.