The Club are delighted to announce Arona Developments as a new corporate sponsor of 2019/2020 mascot packages. We are also delighted that along with renewed sponsorship from Jump Boxx NI and Café Bleu, Nandos, Ninja Boxx NI and Splat Messy Play are also supporting this year’s scheme.
Open to children aged between 5 and 12, our 2019/20 packages are a great way for young supporters to enjoy a unique matchday experience and meet their footballing idols!
Our 2019/20 season mascot packages include:
- Match entry for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Exclusive (one per game) mascot experience for chosen match
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the dressing room area
- Pitch side interview
- Gifts from our mascot sponsors including voucher for Nando’s kids meal, and free passes for Jump Boxx and Ninja Boxx, Banbridge
- T shirt and signed football, sponsored by Arona Developments
- End of season party in the Splat Messy Play bus
- Certified Mascot Certificate
- Complimentary burger, chip and drink
- Walk out with the team prior to kick off
- Photo opportunity with team captains and match officials
Please note that all mascots must attend the game in home kit comprising of home top, white shorts and blue socks. Each mascot must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Mascot packages for the 2019/20 season are priced at just £30, which includes match entry for up to 2 adults and 2 children
For further information and to apply to be a mascot this season, please email [email protected] or contact Leigh McClune on 07717 295928 / [email protected].