No changes to the Glenavon line-up as Guy Bates makes his first appearance back at Windsor Park since leaving the Blues at the end of last season.

Sammy Clingan makes his debut for David Healy’s side in place of the suspended Stephen Lowry.

4: 1-0 Josh Carson hammers the ball into the roof of the net from 6 yards. The cross came in from the right by Chris Casement following a Linfield throw.

25: Andy Hall seemed to get clipped slightly as he carried the ball into the box but he kept his feet and crossed low to the near post but the ball was hacked clear for a throw.

34: David Elebert replaced by Kris Lindsay after picking up a blow to the head.

51: GOAL 2-0 Simple finish for Aaron Burns as he is left with a tap-in from four yards when Carson’s corner beats all the men at the front post and finds Burns unmarked at the far post.

59: Mark Sykes replaces Andy Hall

61: Moorhouse robs a Linfield player and works the ball to Cooper. Sykes rises on the edge of the 6 yard area and his a downwards header brushes the outside of the post.

62: RED CARD:  Rhys Marshall stretches for the ball and catches Casement. Referee Hunter pulls out the red card straight away.

63: Gary Hamilton replaces Guy Bates

67: Paul Smyth replaces Andrew Waterworth

70: Burns smashes a shot off the bar from 16 yards

72: GOAL 3-0 Sean Ward is allowed to run with the ball from his own half before cutting in and curling a superb shot beyond the reach of Jonny Tuffey from 25 yards, maybe with the help of a slight deflection.

74: Stephen Fallon replaces Kirk Millar

76: McGrory plays a ball down the right channel for Moorhouse who outpaces his marker before cutting into the Linfield box but Roy Carroll narrows the angle and blocks the shot.

79: Ross Gaynor replaces Josh Carson

80: GOAL 4-0 Burns heads in for his second of the game from a super cross by substitute Ross Gaynor; probably that was his first touch since coming on moments before.

86: Caution for Sykes who the referee adjudges to have taken a dive in the Linfield box. That looks harsh as there was definitely contact by the defender.

Linfield: Carroll, Clingan, Haughey, Callacher, Waterworth, Millar, Burns, Ward, Casement, Carson, Quinn subs McLellan (not used), M. Clarke (not used), Fallon (replaced Millar 74), Gaynor (replaced Carson 80), Smyth (replaced Waterworth 67)

Glenavon: Tuffey, Kilmartin, Marshall, Cooper, Hall, Doyle, McGrory, Moorhouse, Martyn, Elebert, Bates subs Hamilton (replaced Bates 63), Lindsay (replaced Elebert 34), Patton (not used), Sykes (replaced Hall 59), O’Brien (not used)

Referee: Arnold Hunter