NIFL, as part of its Club Development programme, is planning to host a Club Development Conference on Sunday 15th May at the National Stadium at Windsor Park.
“For the conference to work we need to make it relevant to our clubs and we want to hear from clubs if they have any particular topics they would like covered,” said Steven Mills, NIFL Club Development Manager. “Part of the conference will include Guest Speakers/Experts but I am also keen to involve our clubs if they feel they have a project or programme that demonstrates best practice.”
Some of the topics for consideration may include:
- Fan Engagement – what do NIFL clubs currently do and what can we do to engage with fans and develop more supporters
- Funding – latest developments and opportunities for clubs
- Youth Development – best practice for player pathways, linking youth teams to first team
- Female Football – development of clubs and working together
- Social Media – latest developments and opportunities for clubs