Glenavon has received the following guidance from Linfield FC for supporters ahead of Saturday’s Danske Bank Premiership game at Windsor Park.
- Visiting spectators will enter via Donegall Avenue and then through the turnstiles into the North Stand using all Upper Deck vomitories except Section B. Glenavon fans will use Section A of the Lower Deck. Note disabled spectators will be admitted via Olympia Drive which will also be the main exit after the match.
- The rear of the North Stand has an Exclusion Zone which will be fenced and stewarded by Eventsec to ensure that Linfield spectators cannot enter this area at section A. Portaloos will be available for visiting spectators along with a burger facility.
- The whole ground has been designated as a no smoking area.
- Evacuation if required will see the North Stand use the Olympia Drive Exit and the Midgley Park Exit.
- The New Criminal Justice Act is in force for this game. Windsor Control in liaison with the PSNI will direct stewards to deal with sectarian chanting, missile throwing and pitch incursions.