Spectators planning to attend Friday night’s Danske Bank Premiership game against Linfield FC are asked to note the following:
- Kick off is at 7:45pm, with the turnstiles open from 6:45pm
- The match is not all ticket. Admission is by payment at the turnstiles.
- With the exception of car owners, admission to the ground will not be allowed through the Main Gate at the Social Club end of the ground. Anyone wishing to gain entrance to the ground MUST go through the main turnstiles. Entrance to the car park will close at 7:15pm.
- Search stewards will be in place at all turnstiles and anyone attempting to bring alcohol, flares and offensive weapons into the ground will have the items confiscated and may be refused entry.
- Spectators should note that there are specific offences created by the Criminal Justice Act NI 2011 in relation to soccer matches: throwing articles capable of causing injury, going onto the playing area and sectarian chanting
- Crowd segregation arrangements will be in place at the game. Consequently away fans will not be allowed access to the Social Club.
Finally, spectators are asked to obey the instructions of the Safety Stewards at all times. They are there for your safety and comfort.