Spectators attending the Danske Bank Premiership fixture against Warrenpoint Town, kick off 3.00 pm, are asked to note the following:
– The game is NOT all-ticket and entrance will be cash payment or presentation of a valid season ticket or guest/sponsor ticket at the turnstiles.
– With the exception of car owners admission to the ground will not be allowed through the main gate at the Social Club end. Anyone, including season ticket holders, guests/sponsors etc. wishing to gain entrance to the ground must do so through one of the main turnstiles.
– Search stewards will be placed at all turnstiles and anyone attempting to bring alcohol, flares or other offensive weapons into the ground will have these items confiscated and may be refused entry.
– There will be no segregation arrangements on the day, thus allowing free movement of spectators within the ground.
– Glenavon and Warrenpoint fans can enter the ground through either the ‘home’ or ‘away’ turnstiles. On this one-off occasion the Glenfield Road Stand will therefore be open to ‘home’ supporters and our fans are encouraged to avail of a unique opportunity to view a Glenavon game from this stand and from that side of the ground.
– As this is non-ticketed game the number of spectators allowed in each stand in accordance with the Club’s Safety Certificate is limited to 75% of the approved capacity. Stewards will therefore be on hand to monitor the number of fans entering in particular the Geddis and Crescent Stands.
Supporters are asked to co-operate fully with stewards at all times and help ensure the afternoon is a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
As always, thank you for your support.